2.16.2011

Flyte

Hey Knit Friends,

I finished and published my newest pattern, Flyte, on ravlery a few days ago!  Flyte is a paneled cabled hat that I’ve been dreaming-up over the past few years.  I’ve been trying to make a cabled hat in which the cables taper to meet at the top of the hat, and I finally worked it out!  The name 'Flyte' is a vague reference to one of my favorite books, "Brideshead Revisited" by Evelyn Waugh.  Flyte is written for a worsted weight yarn and can be made in two different sizes.  Flyte is available for purchase here on ravelry.





Special thanks to Greta for her excellent knitwear-modeling skillz and for tromping through deep snow with me!

xoxo
Liz

2 comments:

  1. HA! I knew it!!! (Brideshead) Nice hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    I'm visiting the other Alaskan blogs and knitters who were feature on the America's knitting blog. So fun to see what other Alaskans are up to. I love your design.

    ReplyDelete